How to Submit Titles for Review in Video Librarian Online
Video Librarian is an online review resource aimed at public, school, university, and special libraries.
The guidelines for submitting DVD, Blu-ray, or digital titles for review are:
- Programs must be new to the marketplace; i.e., available on DVD or Blu-ray for the first time within the past 2-3 months. We are currently not accepting material copyrighted prior to 2018 (with exceptions for historical/archival material).
- Each review includes the following information: date of production, running time, price, ISBN # (if applicable), captioning information, where it’s available from (physical address, phone number, and website [if applicable]), and whether it includes public performance rights (i.e. is the library free to use the program on the premises?). Please include this information along with a copy of the DVD or Blu-ray title(s).
- Due to the volume of submissions, not all titles submitted are reviewed nor are we able to return review copies.
- Following posting, a copy of the review will be automatically sent to you.
- Submissions may be sent to:
154 Mt. Bethel Rd.
Warren, NJ 07059